I actually am working on an actual blog post, but until then you’ll have to deal with my random thoughts for the week.
1. What if we all answered questions like we were a candidate for president? Have you heard how these people never actually answer a question? Let’s give an example
“Hey Todd how is your day going?”
“My day, let’s talk about the day the American people are having. How they are feeling. That’s what really important pal. I think the American people are having a tough day and they want to know what is going to happen tomorrow. Well, you can check out what I believe I can do to help people by going to my website “wwww,justanothercanidate.com”. I think tomorrow is going to be great. And I think I have what it takes to make tomorrow better. It’s really about tomorrow.”
2. Ever notice how the media loves to label confused, sinful, and sometimes outright immoral people they like as “a complex character”, but faithful, religious people are thought of as “simple.”
3. I read on the box of pasta the other day: “Do not overcook.” Really? That’s like saying, “Don’t burn toast, Don’t spill coffee on yourself.”
4. If I were President I would put Dave Ramsey as the head of my national debt commission.
5. I just added “Be a Kid’s Wish” to my bucket list. If I were a sports star or celebrity my first call would be to Make a Wish Foundation and I would tell them that I am ready any time some kid names “a day with Todd” as their wish. I love it every time I hear those stories. So any kid that is fighting a terminal disease whose wish is to hang out with a moderately cool guy for the weekend and go fishing, camping, or play Nerfgun wars with my other kids, let me know.